Frequently Asked Questions for IV Therapy
Immune Boost IV Therapy
While you can’t completely avoid being exposed to viruses and bacteria, you can nourish your immune system. Your immune system is your golden ticket to fighting illness.
Come into our office and we will get you started on IV therapy in a safe supervised medical setting or we offer services in the comforts of your own home. Our nurse can visit your home so the worry of exposure to illnesses can be diminished.
How long will it take?
- Most IV bags will take about 1/2 hr. If additional hydration is required, it will take additional time.
Will it hurt?
- The IV needles we use are very small and our nurse is very experienced in venipuncture…even with difficult veins.
What is in my IV?
- B Vitamins
- Vitamin C
- Amino acids
How often can I schedule?
- As often as 1 – 2 times per week.
Can kids receive these treatments?
- Kids 13 and older or over 100lbs can receive our IVs. They must be willing and able to receive venipuncture.
Who is NOT eligible for IV infusions?
- People with Kidney failure, receiving dialysis, Congestive Heart Failure, abnormal vital signs or experiencing any type of medical emergency.
Do you access ports?
- Yes! Our nurse is trained in sterile procedure and port protocol. Post IV flush is with saline only.
Can hospice patients receive IVs?
What is the cost of our IV’s?
- $189.00 [per IV]
- $525.00 [Package of 3 IV’s]
- $ 239.00 Home visit
- Prefer not to go out we can come to you and set up your IV in the comfort of your own home.
- $675.00 [Package of 3 IV’s in the comforts of your home]
Who can benefit from our IVs?
Proper hydration benefits everyone. Our IVs are customized to address a variety of issues such as:
- Recovering from, or preparing for, intense athletic training
- Flu and common cold prevention and recovery
- Needing an energy boost form lack of sleep or overtaxing yourself
- Partying too hard
- Immune boost before or after traveling
- Treating symptoms of food poisoning
- Rejuvenation and hydration of the Skin
- Hydration when you can’t keep fluids down
- Dehydration from heat exhaustion